Contact us if you seek a sober living environment to support your recovery from on alcohol, cocaine, crack, heroin, OxyContin, methamphetamine (crank), opioids, speed, or other street or prescription drugs… WE CAN HELP! Call us NOW at (916) 961-2691.
Watch this coverage from KCRA-3 to see how we work. Clean & Sober Transitional Living (CSTL) is a community of adults who share the intention of achieving long-term freedom from drugs and alcohol. We offer a safe, secure, supportive and affordable sober living environment where residents can strengthen their recovery, learn how to prevent relapse and build a strong foundation for a life free from drugs or alcohol. (You might know us as "Mad House" because we're centrally located on Madison Avenue in Fair Oaks, California.)
Here's what makes CSTL’s system of care so powerful:
- Established in 1989, our 14 homes and 120-plus residents represent the oldest and largest transitional living community in Northern California. We have helped over 6500 people rebuild lives without drugs or alcohol as they make plans to return to their own homes, families and jobs.
- Our residents come from all walks of life. Fortune 500 professionasl, a blue collar employees or a college students share the same goal: long-term freedom from drugs or alcohol.
- We've intentionally designed our sober living community to help residents rebuild lives, reclaim life skills, avoid relapse and learn how to live without drugs or alcohol – all while living in a safe, affordable and supportive community.
- At CSTL, residents share beautiful homes in Fair Oaks, California, with others who are committed to their recovery - and yours. Residents are key to CSTL’s powerful system of care built on the integrity, commitment and support of fellow residents and staff. And if you need treatment before you join our recovery community, we will help you find residential treatment or intensive outpatient treatment with our partner Clean & Sober Recovery Services.
- Many of the residents join the CSTL community from outside the region, while others come from the local community. We welcome them all. CSTL is located in Fair Oaks, California, a lovely suburb 20 miles east of Sacramento. Public transportation is less than a block away, along with two shopping centers, supermarkets, restaurants, fast food establishments, gas stations, banks, coffee shops, clothing stores, and employment opportunities. Downtown Sacramento is about 30 minutes by light rail. San Francisco and beautiful Lake Tahoe are both a few hours away by car or AMTRAK. It’s just a 45-minute drive to Sacramento International Airport.
Find out how CSTL can help you achieve long-term recovery. To learn more, call us NOW at (916) 961-2691.
Are these extravagant promises? We think not... They will always materialize if we work for them...
Big Book, Page 84