Phase I housing offers a room and board community that is governed "by the peers, for the peers." Each house is overseen by a house manager who is a senior resident. All residents abide by an agreement to live in an environment of integrity and accountability. When people enter the CSTL community in Phase 1, they agree to respecting curfews, passing random drug tests and living a life of integrity. (Some of the restrictions, including curfews, are lifted in Phase 2 as residents strengthen their recovery).
Phase 1 housing is emphasizes community, and the bedrooms are designed for two people. Men and women live in separate houses. All of the Phase 1 houses are on "The Block," just steps away from the Meeting House where we host AA, NA and Big Book meetings throughout the day.
The price for room and board includes three nutritious meals a day. Typical breakfasts include or are a combination of eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes, cereal, and fruit. Lunches are "build your own" from bread or bagels with lunch meat, tuna fish, cheese, peanut butter & jelly, miscellaneous salads or leftovers from the previous night's meal. Our dinners are awesome! Always a feast! We have a lot of roasts (pork and beef), chicken, turkey and a variety of creative menus suggested by the residents. Every Saturday night is "barbeque steak night". Desserts and around-the-clock snacks are always available. Phase I is truly upscale living on a low scale budget.
Call Us NOW at (916) 961-2691
Key Benefits of Phase I:
- Controlled environment that uses accountability for guidance and does not smother progress.
- Perfect for people who want to work or go to school.
- All furnishings provided. Nothing to bring except your personal belongings.
- Free laundry including laundry detergent and supplies.
- All normal toiletries - tooth brushes and tooth paste, shaving cream and razors, soap, shampoo, deodorant, feminine products for ladies and more.
- 12 step meeting at the Main House. There are approximately 15 meetings a week that include; AA, NA, Big Book Studies, Bible Studies and more…
- Peer support is built in into our daily routines and becomes a way of life.
- Free WiFi internet access. Bring your laptop and sign in at no charge. If you do not have a laptop, you may use one of our house computers.
- Recreational facilities such as free weights and a variety of exercise machines, pool table, ping pong table, darts, small library, play station, and board games.
- Cable TVs in all common area living rooms. Cable TV outlets for all bedrooms. Every Saturday a double feature movie night on the big screen TV in our huge meeting room.
- Beautiful landscaped grounds and designated smoking areas.
- Close to public transportation.
- Professional reference letters available.
- SASCA Approved
- Certified by California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionsal(CCAPP) . We are not only certified, but we wrote the book on recovery housing.
- Affordable sober living in a desirable location… It would cost 3 to 4 times our total fee to duplicate what is provided.
- Credit cards accepted
- LOW MONTHLY RENT ALL INCLUSIVE...NO HIDDEN CHARGES